What will you do if join us?
- Applies preventive quality methods aimed at risk minimization to achieve supplier and component quality performance continuous improvement
- Collaborates in the creation of material technical specifications and production support.
- Implements specified qualification measures（Audit, testing, FAI, etc.) to achieve supplier and component qualification for business requirements
- Organizing and participates in quality meetings with suppliers.
- Collaborates in supplier development programs and commodity strategy definition
- Implements complaints managements with supplier.
- Participate in localization project
- Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
- Continuous improvements take place under the lean principles within own responsibility. Well understand and strictly follow up the requirements of national laws and SEDL QMS documents so as to ensure the quality of product, service and process qualified and continuously improved.
- Strictly comply with and implement the responsibility and obligation in signed <SEDL EHS Commitment Letter>. Ensure to comply with national, local EHS laws and regulations, Siemens and SEDL EHS requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- More than 6 years related working experience in supplier quality control 3~5years or technology area.
- This position may focus on several fields/direction, depends on actual working arrangement:
Mechanic, Major in metallic material is preferred, at least 5 years’ experience in mechanic area, familiar with casting/welding/machining system & process technical knowledge.
Capability to support supplier's continuous quality improvement.
Have intercultural sense.
- IWE is preferred
What else to know:
- Good English communication skill
- MS-office knowledge
- Familiar with process audit, VDA 6.3 is preferred
- Familiar with Q-Tools & professional in supplier quality management.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives Equipment (Tianjin) Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time