- Plan, manage and drive the MC GMC portfolios as an entrepreneur - Build customer development plan for key account customers, especially in Food & Beverage (Food-Beverage-Sugar-Feed mill-Fishery) market, but not limited to other potential industries.- Maintain good relationship with customer decision maker, consultants...- Drive systematic sales approach based on market transparency and customer potential- Actively anticipate changes in the market situation and initiate actions when required- Actively support on assigned partners and key accounts. Develop relationship with key consultants, OEM, Panel Builders which are related to FnB.
- Understand MC GMC portfolio including drives / motors. Technical Support, Technical Consulting, Control Upgrades, Retrofits, Training and Digitalization.
- Works systematically with various go to market entities in Siemens and tracks & traces the various opportunities using the relevant CRM systems.
- Must have good knowledge of motors / drives. Focus on Food & Beverage (Food-Beverage-Sugar-Feed mill-Fishery)
- Develops the required strategies for large opportunities and leads / works with pursuit teams to clinch deals.
- Preempt potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
- Display independence in working with teams and end user customers to achieve goals and targets.
- Have knowledge of MC GMC portfolio and capability of technical consulting
- Product and application know how of process industries and Drive Technologies, Knowledge of Siemens equipment such as Sinamics drive, Simotics would be added advantage.
- Strong English communications skills and Flexibility and adaptability to team culture.
- 5-7 years experience in direct/indirect sales for product, system, solution and services for the industry sector
- Strong personality and ability to deal with different cultures
- Preferred Technical background, with University certs from University of Technology; or UTE or equivalent
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time