Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Financial Controller and Accounting Manager to be responsible for driving the financial planning, analysis and reporting of the Philippines legal entity. Through data-driven analytics and self-leadership, this role will liaise with cross-functional teams for strategic performance controlling and. You will also be responsible for driving accurate books and records through effective closing and reporting, including local statutory reporting in strict compliance with Local GAAP. Working closely with the Country Finance Director, you will also support the timely and accurate Cash and Liquidity Management for the legal entity.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible to prepare, consolidate, review and present the monthly rolling forecast to monitor target achievement against set annual targets, manage risks and opportunities and drive forecast accuracy.
- You will lead performance controlling such as deviation analysis, potential risks and opportunities, KPI bridging, FX impact and comparability reporting, etc. to create meaningful insights for country management and regional headquarters.
- You will drive the preparation and alignment of annual budget and target-setting planning and reporting process.
- You will oversee the monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting activities, ensuring accurate cost controlling and timely completion of reports.
- You will ensure high quality of accounting and reporting for the legal entity according to Siemens Healthineers financial guidelines and strict compliance with Local GAAP.
- You will manage the daily accounting and finance operations with activities such as trade finance, treasury, vendor billing management, fixed assets and local pension topics
- As governance owner, you will initiate review of local policy and process as they pertain to accounting and controlling.
- You will manage improvements on accounting and reporting processes by employing digitalization and automation.
- You will support the Accounting, Tax and other departments for audits and reviews by driving the timeliness and correctness completion of requirements.
- You will manage a local finance team of 2 talented individuals
- You will complete ad-hoc reports, projects and initiatives as assigned.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a degree in accounting and controlling or a relevant field (CPA is a plus).
- You have many years of professional experience in performance controlling, accounting and controlling.
- You convince us with your applied knowledge and experience of IFRS and PFRS.
- You have a strong technical SAP knowledge and experience in FI-CO and CO-PA modules.
- You have experienced working with S/4 HANA ERP system.
Your attributes and skills:
- You combine all of these with fluent written and spoken English.
- You are effective and engaging writer and storyteller with strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You can interface with upper management, regional and headquarters colleagues in a professional manner.
- You convince us with strong organizational, technology and leadership skills.
- You have a solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence.
- You can transfer and apply know-how to or in various contexts.
- You can work independently to drive excellent performance and results.
- You can motivate colleagues to collaborate in an open and trustful way.
- This role requires on-site work: >40%.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time