Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
· Drives alignment on strategy, guidelines and procedures related to Business Excellence, BU Growth Plan and EA China Initiative.
· Drives and supports cross-functional implementation of Business Excellence programs and approaches. Defines program structure, required resources, responsibilities and targets for individual subprograms.
· Drives and supports analysis of strengths and weaknesses of current business and setup, identifies improvement areas and coordinates target setting, KPI definition and regular monitoring across functions.
· Monitors progress and provides transparency on strategic activities and KPls, monthly reports to management and communicates to stakeholders.
· Drives the Market Intelligence process in BU, aligns between the respective teams in BU, division and HQ, reports to management and stakeholders, communicates to external partners.
· Facilitates best practice sharing in the organizational unit and beyond, contributes to further development of methods and tools, and related guidelines as a subject matter expert, provides coaching and training in their application.
· He or she will be contacting multiple internal function colleagues, and also involving external corporations with project related 3rd party vendors.
· Perform other tasks / responsibilities assigned by the line manager.
Who are we looking for?
· 5 + years in similar Program Office/Strategy Manager/Consulting role in an international environment is preferred.
· Good understand and knowledge of business, general management, commercial methodologies, tools etc.
· Well-founded knowledge of Siemens organization, value flow, external and internal regulations is preferred.
· Portfolio background in Medium and Low Voltage Systems is preferred.
· Team leading and facilitation skills for driving change and continuous improvement.
· The ability to think strategically and develop long term strategic plans.
· Familiar with MS Office and other office tools/platforms, data analysis skills are desirable.
· Good communication and influencing skills.
· Fluent in both verbal and written English.
· Live in Growth Mindset, Team player, customer and result oriented.
What else to know?
The position will be reporting to SI EA management, drives and coordinates cross functionally the implementation of Business Excellence, strategic EA programs, tools and guidelines, he or she will be acting as trusted advisor to senior management regarding Business Excellence development, leads other managers or project managers / teams, and supports optimization of business performance, organization, processes and consistent business target achievement.
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time