Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Support to set up, develop and implement product strategy in region
2. Posses good working knowledge of products and target suitable solutions for hospitals
3. Communicate market intelligence internally and report to Product Sales Manager
4. Support region direct sales and business partner in selling efforts
5. Develop reference hospitals for Siemens products
6. Summary selling tools to detail articles to support clinical marketing
7. Work closely with related team members and region sales to ensure coordination and teamwork is achieved
8. Technical and sales support on products for the projects (bidding, customer visits, putting together specification of product)
9. Keep good relationship with the VIP luminary in region
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum 5 year working experiences in clinical or engineering industry sales/marketing, working in a multinational company is preferred
2. Minimum 3 years experience in sales/marketing or project management of managing commercial sales projects especially with hospitals
3. Bachelor degree with majored in medical or bio-engineer
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time