Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Creation of advanced product and feature concepts and associated user requirement specifications for the development of new products or enhancing existing products by conducting market research and customer interaction/interviews including product mockups and prototype evaluations for functionality and usability.
- Driving a solution through all stages of the project plan including working closely with project management and development scrum teams to provide feedback and act as customer advocate.
- Work with product marketing to define initiatives to create demand within key markets including print media, trade shows, direct marketing, web marketing, and product trainings. Provide input to marketing staff to ensure they are able to generate high quality sales aids such as product guides, press releases and web content.
- Presentation of new products, product enhancements, and business case at stakeholder meetings throughout the organization (working level to management level)
- Planning and execution of customer engagement feedback activities, product validation, and formal customer use and usability tests
Your qualifications and experience:
- More than 3 years’ product experience or clinical background.
- Bachelor or above education background.
- Strong knowledge of the current healthcare environment as well as the changing landscape with healthcare reform (Meaningful Use, accountable care, etc.)
- Recent experience with requirement definition and validation to support product development.
- Demonstrated track record of being a self-starter with the ability to drive topics to completion and a propensity to think outside the box to solve simple and complex problems creatively.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to translate complex healthcare, clinical, and technical workflow concepts to lay persons.
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time