Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. Digitalization is already changing all areas of life and existing business models.Profile (Experience, Qualification, Inter-Personal Skills)
- Bachelor‘s Degree/Master's degree in Telecommunication or Electronics or Comp-IT. Certifications CISA, CEH, ISO27k LI, ISO27k LA
- 5-6 years experience in solution consulting for design and review.
- Basic project management skills essential to track milestones and validate project progress
- The ability to work effectively with internal and external clients, management, staff members, and consultants.
- Proficiency in infrastructure security auditing.
- Conduct IT or OT Risk Assessments Inclusive of Business Impact Assessments for critical applications, service classification, infrastructure security, and network security reviews.
- Preparing assurance reports such as VAPT, Gap Analysis, Risk Assessment, etc.
- Serve as a focal point of contact for the cybersecurity and the customer or organization
- Conducting Cybersecurity awareness training for Siemens Internal teams and clients
- Creating and managing security strategies
- As consultant role demands travelling Pan India which involves 50-60% travel to client locations (metro/non-metro) for various project stages.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for the next steps soon.
You will be performing this from the Airoli location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time