We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should enables teams to follow the overarching architecture and design by establishing a common understanding and builds the required knowledge
- You should have plans, executes and tracks various software development activities of his/her own area using the chosen technology stack, adhering to committed timeline and quality.
- You should be accountable for the overall timely delivery against the scope and quality of deliverables from the team
- You should perform design reviews, code reviews, debugging, fixing issues and provides technical directions to the team on topics such as addressing technical impediments, root cause analysis and investigating/fixing of production issues
- You should mentor the team to write clean and scalable code by complying with established organization process, coding standards and guidelines
- You should understand technical project priorities and implementation dependencies to prioritize work items and mitigate risks
- You should collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders such as Product Managers, RTEs, Architects, Scrum Masters, POs etc. on related topics and be the technical point of contact for the team.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Science or IT or MCA with good academic record
- 6-8 years of work experience in Software Development.
- You should have experience in applying Software Craftsmanship principles, like BDD, TDD, Pair Programming, clean code, and clean architecture
- You should have minimum 3 years of work experience in Mobile Application Development with Native Android (Kotlin, Java)
- You should have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practice.
- You should be experienced with Android SDK, third-party libraries and APIs
- You should know the Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- You should know to work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- You should have good knowledge and hands-on experience in Native and Hybrid mobile app development frameworks.
- You should have good knowledge and hands-on experience in Android native development, Angular, Ionic, Capacitor, Cordova is an added advantage
- You should have hands-on experience in consuming RESTful services
- You should have basic experience in DevOps - Git CI/CD Pipeline integration and Docker
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time