Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our Healthcare team as a Customer Service Engineer AT & XP, based in Casablanca
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Customer Service Engineer AT/XP (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will perform any other duties that may reasonably be expected from a Customer Service Engineer, including Corrective Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance, Quality Assurance Tests, Installations, updates etc.
- You provide functional advice and guidance to colleagues and customers.
- You communicate and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Centre; to ensure optimal performance in all process activities.
- You escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer care Centre on all escalation issues. You Inform Uptime Service Centre on all escalation issues and report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the CCC.
- You must Respect the GDP documentation process in terms of the quality of the Service Report.
- You must Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
- You must Maintain highest customer satisfaction, within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
- Able to work independently to accomplish assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Completes and submits work history tickets in a timely fashion and includes all relevant details
- Complete a broad scope of technical tasks related to quality assurance tests on customer’s equipment and systems among others.
- You contribute to or conduct the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories
- You will support all service processes and ensure optimal performance & efficiency in all process activities related to your area of responsibility
- You will participate in training courses, including self-study, computer courses and on the job training as well as participate in skills development and knowledge transfer within the Customer Service Team.
Your qualifications and experience:
- A Technical or University Degree in Electronics, biomedical or equivalent in a relevant life science subject.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- A high degree of computer literacy with knowledge relating to currently approved software and operating systems, networks, and connectivity.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
- A thorough knowledge of company procedures, policies, mission, vision and values.
- Ability to sell, good teaching skills, good team worker
- A relevant professional experience in Imagery expertise Minimum of 5 Years
- Ability to manage equipment's and systems installations following the company guidelines and procedures
- English, French and Arabic language skills.
- Innovative and result and quality oriented.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time