- The overall accountability for defining the service, ensuring the service meets the business need and are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle
- Ensure Service Quality of the service within the area of responsibility on a day-to-day basis
- Make certain the implementation of services is aligned with the agreed stakeholders
- Act as the product owner form and agile Service development point.
- Coordinate service development and implementation as a Product Owner (setting up User and aligning stories, testing of developments, support defect analysis)
- Drive rollout of the respective service across GBS
- Continuous service improvements and enhancement
- Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or escalation management)
- Contribute to the implementation of knowledge management standards by gathering, analyzing, sorting, and sharing relevant information.
- Completed university degree in Computer Science or other equivalent disciplines and at least 7 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- At least 3 to 4 years of proven working experience as a Service manager in the information technology sector
- Knowledge on ITIL Service Management processes
- Knowledge on Service Orchestration aspects
- Knowledge on Agile Development
- Knowledge on Service Now
- Used to act in an international environment with virtual teams
- Strong analytical capabilities needed to be able to overlook the complex integration aspects and dependencies.
- Communication skills (Service Manager, Service Provider, BA, Developers)
- Customer orientation
- Organizational skills
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time