- Implementation of the MC-MTS Go-to-Market Strategy and Software Sales Strategy
- Identification of target customers/multipliers in the end customer environment and new customer segments
- Piloting and development of use cases, references and value proposition
- Use of new methods (value selling, trend selling) in marketing to systematically address a large number of similar customers
- Preparation of sales support documents in coordination with headquarters
- Implementation of Customer sales training and support
- Follow-up & reporting of the development of opportunities and initiation of corrective actions if necessary
- Support at trade fairs, customer events, promotional activities, webinars, etc.
- Studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a comparable technical field
- Minimum 3 years industrial software sales experience
- Proven track record and relevant experience in industrial software sales
- Very good knowledge of business models, requirements and working methods in various industries with regard to digitization
- Proven knowledge of sales concepts: "value-based selling", "consultative-selling"
- Professional experience in (technical or software) sales at CxO level
- High customer orientation as well as assertiveness and persuasiveness
- Systematic, structured, analytical, goal-oriented work
- Creativity, decision-making skills, strategic thinking
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Very good communication skills
- Motivated, proactive, team player, intercultural, capable of learning, flexible
- Willingness to travel
The total compensation salary range for this position (including base + variable pay) is $116,100 to $232,200. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.