Learn, execute, improve
In our Reporting & Analysis team, we are looking for highly motivated BI enthusiasts and digital transformation enablers who want to make a difference!
Each project is a new opportunity to show your skills and shape the company`s future. Your solutions will help customers all around the world to understand their data and make informed decisions.
We provide you with the latest knowledge, combined with plenty of freedom for independent action and decision-making. This makes you a reliable, trustworthy, and forward-looking change agent in our team of consultants - we are already waiting for you!
Change the world of tomorrow with us
- We are consultants in Global Business Services focusing on reporting, analytics, and visualization of data.
- We seek to inspire and drive the digitalization community across Siemens.
- Using these tasks and processes we provide advice and discover/define ideas for reporting, automation, and digitalization.
- We actively communicate with colleagues as well as internal and external clients.
- We are in close contact with various internal partners to promote a collective understanding of digital transformation, opportunities, and best practice sharing.
- We also provide internal training to enable colleagues within various departments to make use of the latest technologies.
Your profile for "Making the future possible"
- A deep understanding of Microsoft's Power BI and its components, including DAX and Power Query, is a must.
- Experience with other BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik, SAC or data modeling tools such as Alteryx are highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of SQL welcomed.
- You are familiar with ETL and low code automation
- You have experience in the implementation of automated processes and thus with the analysis of processes, project planning and subsequent implementation.
- You can develop solutions with different partners and have exceptionally good communication and presentation skills for presenting your results.
- You are patient and agile when confronted with difficult situations and look forward to pushing through when there are times of high pressure.
- You display deep intercultural understanding and enjoy working in international and multidisciplinary teams
- You are highly flexible and willing to travel, mostly in Europe
- Professional certificates in PM, or Process improvement are beneficial (e.g., LSS, Scrum, ITIL, CPM)
- Analytical thinking and communicating your ideas convincingly in English is easy for you: German and other languages are a plus
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- Home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- Annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- E-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- Annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g., holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- Contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- Company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- The opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time