Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
- Should have completed continuous improvement project / Six Sigma and PMO is added advantage
- Innovation and digitalization in driving process improvement topic.
- Supervise daily operations to ensure operational excellence and monitor Team's performance and report metrics.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Participate in the promotion of a work environment among the staff members which will encourage strong, efficient, and timely delivery of work.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates strong service delivery focus.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of audits by checking processes and final output.
- Develops through deep professional know-how of end-to-end business processes in the respective area of responsibility and interdependencies between them.
- Consistent support to the business and taking up special initiatives which has impacted the business.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities and work towards organizational goals & savings.
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach.
- Quick decision making and better conflict management capabilities.
- Review current standards and policies. Assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Proficiency in presentation skills and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Access.
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
- 8+ years of experience.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of Procure to Pay; Quality Assurance and Standards.
- Excellent Accounts Payable Skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll
also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go
where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with
teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000
minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're
dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity
of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on
qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity
and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time