Join Siemens Financial Services as a Senior Risk Manager – Middle-Ticket. You will be responsible for leading a growing team of risk managers underwriting middle-ticket and structured transactions across all business channels. This is a significant role within an established and diverse business with ambitious growth plans, looking to develop new markets and embrace new technology.
The position is based in our Stoke Poges office, operating a hybrid model of 2 to 3 days a week in the office with other days being location independent.
We take great pride in having an engaged workforce, with an inclusive and diverse culture, investing in our people with training and development.
What will you deliver:
- Lead the middle-ticket lending team to deliver on the business’s strategy, which includes both commercial and cultural objectives
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across and beyond the business
- Set and support targets and personal development plans for team members, aligned with the business’s strategic objectives
- Optimise the management of workflow and resourcing in the middle-ticket lending team
- Review, structure, facilitate, and decide transactions and schemes with end-users, manufacturers, vendors, and brokers
- Support entry into new markets, including the development of new products and capabilities with new asset classes
- Lead the optimisation of processes, including the further development of auto decisioning tools and other digital resources
- Develop effective and reliable reports in order to monitor the performance of a large and diverse portfolio, and the efficacy and efficiency of the team
- Regularly review guidelines and policies to ensure they reflect developing stakeholder requirements
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- A track record as a team leader who can inspire and motivate for results across a wide range of business objectives
- Demonstrable ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders
- Experience working with middle-ticket and structured transactions
- Extensive knowledge of the UK asset finance industry
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, company car/allowance, 26 days holiday allowance, up to 10% pension contributions, and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time