If you are a recent graduate in the financial area and are looking to join a solid multinational company that is committed to building tomorrow, this opportunity is for you!
Our technology can be found everywhere in our daily lives. We commute in cars designed with Siemens software, built in factories automated by Siemens, and if electric, charged by a decentralized Siemens smart grid. You study and/or work in smart, sustainable buildings and take trips on Siemens trains or on planes brought to life using Siemens technology. We create technology with purpose.
In Portugal, Siemens counts with over 2500 employees, from 57 different nationalities. Around 30% of our professionals work in Finance-related areas and are committed to providing the best quality services to over 200 Siemens entities worldwide.
For these and many other projects, we need smart minds who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. We need people like you!
Join the 6th Edition of the Finance Trainee Program and you will have the opportunity to make real what matters! Are you in?
We are looking for:
- Availability to join the Program on March, 2023;
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar;
- Fluency in English (any additional languages will be a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel;
- Team spirit and collaboration approach, who loves to work in a multicultural environment;
- Strong analytical and digital mindset, with orientation to detail;
- Flexibility to work under pressure in a changing environment;
- 10 open vacancies;
- 12 months duration;
- 2 different financial teams (6 months each);
- 2 mentors;
- 1 buddy;
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn);
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association);
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World;
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines);
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor);
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform);
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time