Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Molecular Imaging PLM Controlling Professional /Financial Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Molecular Imaging PLM Controlling Professional, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare, review and discuss business cases for R&D projects in a cross-functional setting, providing an investor perspective to project proposals.
- Present project financial assessments to MI executive management team in decision meetings.
- Prepare R&D portfolio analysis with a financial perspective with the objective to present conclusions and recommendations to MI executive management
- Work closely with R&D, product management and other members of the finance team to support budgeting, forecasting and cost analysis efforts.
- Conduct financial tracking and controlling of internal initiatives to optimize cost and structure of the PLM function.
- Propose and implement processes and tools to improve and automate R&D forecasting and cost review.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Strong business ownership.
- Knowledge of industry of healthcare system manufacturing and service.
- Business knowledge research & development, or sales and marketing, or supply chain management, etc.
- 5-10 years’ experience in multinational companies.
- 3-5 years’ experience in investment controlling.
- 5-10 years’ experience in finance/controlling.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or related degree with 5-10 years’ experience in finance/controlling.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong communicator. Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and leadership skills, including summarizing complex analyses for executives.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems.
- Pro-active and independent working style, used to deadlines.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, comfortable working in a team environment with shared goals and interdependent tasks.
- Creativity and strong analytical skills.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- MBA or Master’s degree in finance related field.
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO and business warehouse.
- Knowledge of business digitalization applications, e.g. PowerBI, Jedox, Valsight, etc.
- Experience in R&D controlling preferred.
- Experience in financial assessment of projects and familiarity with business case analysis.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.