At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsPosition Overview
Are you looking for a way to use your sales and software skills to build a career in a thriving software product development company? This is a US based highly skilled role within the Lifecycle Collaboration Software team of Siemens Digital Industries Software, supporting the integration of Electronic Computer-Aided Design (eCAD) tools with PLM (Teamcenter), and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) software solutions! As a technical solution consultant, you will own the engagement with customers and prospects to capture high level customer business needs and technical requirements and demonstrate relevant solutions from the Siemens portfolio.Responsibilities
- By applying advanced knowledge of customer business, industry standard methodologies and competitive differentiation, you will prepare and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of our software solutions in support of software sales efforts.
- Become a trusted advisor with the Account Executive and Customer through the building of a credible business and technical consultant relationship, while working alongside the Account Executives and other peers within Siemens.
- Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise portfolio that pertains to multiple industries with focus on PLM integration with eCAD solutions and Model Based Systems Engineering
- Provide guidance and mentoring on the technical capabilities and business value of the customer’s current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio
- Capture and advise the customer in the definition of high-level business and technical requirements
- Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals
- Lead customer technical queries and coordinate the resources to respond to the customer
- Construct meaningful collateral for client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept exercises
- Maintain an understanding of eCAD integration with PLM systems and MBSE domain. Understand solution capabilities and limitations, and clearly communicate to Product Development any gaps that have an impact on customer success and work effectively to achieve capability improvements.
- Transfer eCAD and MBSE knowledge to core team members. Includes sales professionals and other Solution Consultants.
- Record and distribute results of client meetings and subsequent agreements
- Document and share standard methodologies and customer success stories within the group, Business Unit and across the Siemens Digital Industries Software organization
- Candidate should have a BS degree in an Engineering, and 5+ years of specific work experience with Systems Engineering or PLM integration with eCAD systems
- Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
- Self-starter, motivated and will work with a minimum of direct supervision
- Open to an average of 30% travel, mostly domestic
- Able to work remote (virtual office)
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Exposure to Siemens PLM Teamcenter solutions
- Experience with software applications in PLM integration with eCAD and/or Model Based Systems Engineering domain
- Several years’ experience in Presales or Service/consulting roles (preferably in the software industry)
The Total Cash Compensation range for this position is $116,100 to $232,200 with 30% (+/-10%) of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.