Are you a Project Manager experienced in managing rail signalling projects? If so, we’d like to talk to you.
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you’re interested to work as a Project Manager in our Melbourne office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
In this role, you will be managing multiple rail signalling projects for Siemens Mobility. You will:
- Manage projects typically ranging from $0.5m - $10m AUD, often with responsibility for multiple small-medium projects running in parallel.
- Prioritise safety in everything you do, both for people working on our projects and the safety of the final engineered solution.
- Work with financial/commercial partner, with ultimate P&L responsibility for projects.
- Work proactively and constructively with our customers to maintain the existing very good relationship and help foster ongoing new orders.
- Attend customer meetings and build trusted relationships with key customer personnel.
- Adhere to relevant processes and regulations and liaise and coordinate activities with various customers representatives
You will have
- Minimum, 5 years project management experience, delivering signalling / mobility systems for Rail Projects
- Experience managing multiple interfaces, schedules, budgets, have commercial acumen, responsibility for profit and loss.
- Must have good Customer Relationship management skills
- Experience, managing AS3000, AS4300, GC21 Contracts is advantageous
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You’re an experienced project manager with previous proven experience in managing small to medium size infrastructure projects.
- You have tertiary education in an engineering discipline.
- We’d love to see your certification of PM@Siemens or PMP.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time