You will be part of the ATS Design team, which is involved in the different activities mentioned below:
• Design discussions with customer and Siemens teams.
• Documents updates based on those design changes agreed.
• Usage and maintenance of the testing environments.
• Onsite installation and validation of the new software releases.
• Faults and defects analysis and follow up on the corrections.
• Interface with the local team and the offshore team to follow up on the corrections and analysis of the issues.
• Generation of reports to keep track of the outstanding issues and action plan to resolve them.
• Participation in the Testing and Commissioning activities.
• Participation in the ATS Application Data preparation
• All those previous activities will be executed under the different Siemens projects in APAC region with initial main focus on JRL and DTL3 Ext ones, which are located in Singapore.
What do I need to do to do to qualify for this job?
• Degree (Master / Diploma) in technical engineering, preferably in IT / electronics engineering.
• Technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Automatic Train Supervision (ATS).
• Experience in working with Linux-based environments.
• Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements to generate design documentation.
• Experience in customer-oriented projects.
• Interest in working with different software tools to implement project specific ATS data and configuration.
• Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments and customer.
• Willing to work as team member in international projects.
• Fluent English is essential.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time