- Consults with customer's on technical solutions, together with Sales Manager or Key Account Manager.
- Clarifies customer's target and requirements, and/or specification in request for proposal (RFP).
- Prepares participation in tender, and leads negotiation with customers.
- Clarifies specification and continuously liaise with with accountable Project Manager internal.
- Monitor milestone and adherence to budgets and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
- Maintain constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- May coordinate agreed commissioning measuring onsite, together with Site Engineering Management
- Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS)
- Manages and coordinates all temporary assigned project staff.
- Programming experience of 2-3 years and above in Simatic S7 PLCs and Simatic PCS7
- Troubleshooting experience of 2-3 years and above in Automation system
- Project proposal experience of 2-3 years and above in generating Automation / solution proposal
- Project Management/ Coordination works in automation related project, with 3 years and above experience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time