Job title: Manager - Purchase to Pay
provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from
purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Experienced in Managing Analytics Teams efficiently and getting the best out of each individual and keeping the team members motivated
· Provide solutions to challenges across Data Analytics in Supply Chain (P2P) Domain
· Ability to build various models using AI/ML packages
· Proficient in Python Programming Language
· Ability to automate any data extraction/cleansing activities through ETL tools
· Understand business requirements in the context of problem and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
· Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
· Should be knowing the data extraction techniques from Various document formats like Images, PDF's etc..
· Analyzing data and present data through visuals that aid decision-making
· Should be good with Forecasting Models
· Experience in NLP or text extraction and formatting techniques would help
· Should be very Strong to Design, develop, test, and deploy AI/ML scripts and perform detailed analytics
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Education: A degree in Computer Science/Data science/Statistics, master degree is a plus
· 10~12 years of professional experience
· Good communication skill
· Expertise with data mining/modeling tools (Python)
· SQL skills for Data Extraction
· MS Power Platform for Automating and building Workflows. Power Apps, Sharepoint lists, Sharepoint Sites (added benefit)
· Strong Data Reporting and Visualization experience
· Familiarity with cloud solutions (Azure/AWS) (added benefit)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time