Change the future with us.
- Create powerful visualizations that help grid operators understand what's going on in their network
- Build recommender systems that provide next best actions for grid planners and grid operators to make grids ready for the future
- Forecast renewable energy production and energy consumption for factories to adjust their production schedules
- You identify data sources in our current digital products and services and support product managers in identifying data-driven use cases to further enhance our products
- You independently prepare the data for explorative data analysis and utilize the latest machine learning techniques pragmatically to validate feasibility of these use-cases
- Jointly with product managers and regional sales managers, you further validate the value of those use-cases with customers
- A master's degree with a strong quantitative background such as computer science, mathematics, statistics, or physics
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of data science. First experience with (co)-leading projects is encouraged
- Ability to extract, aggregate and analyze data from various data sources like relational databases, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB) and BigData databases (Hadoop, Spark)
- Deep understanding in either time-series analysis, event analytics or natural language processing. Significant experience with pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, tensorflow, spacy and a low-code app framework (dash, streamlit)
- You understand how to convert theoretical knowledge into practical results and can present insights to a non-technical audience
- You are excited to work in an interdisciplinary team, interact closely with customers and love to share your expertise with non-tech people
- Proficiency in English and conversational ability in German rounds off your profile
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week on average
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth in our global network of data scientists and digital minds.
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time