Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my responsibilities?
- Strong foundation in product development, software architecture, design, and coding of complex software systems.
- Participate as a leader to define, architect and responsible for building architecture.
- Ability to serve as technical strategist, advisor, and engineering mentor, and has a natural inclination to coach the team.
- Ability to actively lead technical discussions with customers, partners.
- Ability to produce high-quality deliverables that can be used as architectural runway by product development teams.
- Ability to quickly understand and learn new and emerging technologies.
- Able to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
- Preferable to have a fair knowledge of industrial automation domain and Industrial Internet of Things (IIOTs).
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Team player having exposure to working with global cross culture teams and should have good presentation skills.
What else do I need to know?
- Strong knowledge of the latest C++11 standard and later.
- Strong experience in building architecture.
- Expert in OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns and UML.
· Good Programming Skills in QT/QML.
- Good knowledge on Unit Testing, Design Driven Development.
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind, GDB Debugger
- Exposure to Agile Framework, DevOps
- Analytical and Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Conceptual & Self-directed
- Communicative & Socially confident
- Ambitious to learn and integrate new technologies
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting Siemens world.
We are a collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SIEMENS CAREERS AT: http://www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time