As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Energy, Siemens Limited India is seeking a responsible, professional, and self-motivated individual to fill the position of Full Stack Python Developer within the Gas Turbine (GT) R&D group in Gurgaon, India.
The primary responsibility is to build, operate and maintain in-house cloud-based AI platform.
We are seeking experienced software professionals with proven capability in building web based full stack applications suitable for cloud.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Engineering / Science undergraduate degree with solid understanding of cloud-based software design and development
• 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions (including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures)
• Solid understanding & experience of database and applications built on SQL and modern NoSQL databases having been involved in the end-to-end stages
• Experience in building database architecture and data pipelines
• Software configuration management and CICD pipeline using GiT
• Set up automated testing methods and technique to ensure bug free and stable software required for building mission critical apps
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· Understanding of manufacturing/mechanical domain
• Strong command in Python programming
• Experience in web framework Flask or Django
• Experience in API design using frameworks such as REST
• Server technologies gunicorn, ngnix
• Experience in container technology, Docker, Kubernetes
• OS Linux and Windows
• Strong command in SQL and NoSQL Database Systems
• Experience with Data pipelines and ETL
• Ability to generate Architecture and UML diagrams
• Experience in Cloud technologies such as AWS
• Web design basics in React js HTML, CSS
• Data visualization d3.js
• CI/CD Orchestration
• Strong critical thinking
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, including good presentation skills
• Independent contributor who takes initiative and decisive
• Focused on the purpose and committed to delivering minimum viable product in a timely fashion
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follow the Agile methodology
• Promotes a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected and valued
• Acts as an owner of our company, with a passion to win and deliver exceptional results through continuous improvement
• Collaboration skills in order to work in an inclusive yet culturally diverse global development team
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Site ( Gurgaon ). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time