Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Customer Service Engineer (Diagnostics) based in Manila to perform technical oriented service tasks of various scopes and support in planning and managing these tasks.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You complete a broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers’ equipment and systems among others (after PM100).
- You determine priorities of tasks and actions and schedule measures accordingly.
- You support customers remotely and onsite, and provide 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- You contribute to or execute activities for estimation, planning and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management (partly before PM100).
- You adhere to relevant processes and regulations.
- You may manage sub-contractors and monitor delivery, and may be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in maintenance and installation activities in the related Healthcare Diagnostics portfolio.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a strong communicator and proficient in English.
- Your ability to build sound working relationships internally and with Customers will ensure success in this role.
- You are fully committed to ethical business practice.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time