Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
From digitalization to electrification and automation, Siemens is changing the world you live in and the places you work. Being part of our company lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Our people help to move the world forward. We are 351,000 innovators creating a new vision for the next generation.
The Head of Vertical Management Intralogistics leads our cross-regional team of industry focused sales executives and application engineers to maximize Siemens presence in the E-Commerce, Parcel handling, Airport Logistics and Wholesale Industry as well as dedicated OEM accounts in warehouse automation / material handling.
Change the future with us
- Business Development of the overall Siemens Intralogistics Business in Central Eastern Europe
- Branch specific intralogistics portfolio definition
- Develop and Execute the business strategy in all related regions
- Provide domain specific technology support & concepts for all related international sales channels
- Work with international Matrix Organizations
- Drive digitalization efforts to the next level
- Steer the business toward new horizons and structures
- Grow the business by setting competitive targets and delivering on commitments
What you need to make real what matters
- 5+ years of experience in Intralogistics business
- Intralogistics Process/Manufacturing Know-How
- Experience in industrial manufacturing AND/OR industrial automation
- Account Management Experience OR willingness to develop in that direction
- Executive Level Communication & Presentation Skills
- Travel: up to 30%
- High level of oral and writing English for negotiation, communication and contract drafting, is essential, multiple languages (German) are valued
- Experience in a leadership role (sales or technical)
- Deep technical understanding of controls and/or mechanics concepts for intralogistics
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. We celebrate character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What we offer.
Our compensation and benefits package includes a competitive base annual salary starts at min. €90.000 and can substantially raise based on your already achieved education and experience levels. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. We offer an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts to name a few. We encourage the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile and remote working.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Oesterreich
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time