** This position is remote. You can be located anywhere in the USA**
Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption.
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies and applications!
- Be a technical leader, mentor, collaborator, and champion of best practices
- Architect, design, develop, and deploy solutions to analyze and visualize real-time IoT datasets
- Develop real-time dashboards and ad-hoc reports
- Develop predictive monitoring of events (and notification) before they occur
- Influence and decision-making on tools and technology roadmap to meet our analytics and reporting requirements
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and lunch-and-learns
- Mentor junior developers to help them improve their coding practices
- Investigate and resolve system functionality and performance issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
- At least 5+ years of experience working on data-driven web applications using SQL
- Design and development experience for use cases involving real-time dashboards and analytic reports
- Experience accessing data through REST API’s
- Significant experience in developing and optimizing SQL for complex queries
- Web development experience in AWS, or other cloud platforms
- Ability to collaborate across multiple development teams to ensure performance, quality, and a positive user experience
- Strong analytical, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to analyze requirements and define the design and tools necessary to build maintainable solutions
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- 2+ years of team lead experience
- Experience in optimizing SQL for complex queries and reports
- Experience developing solutions with PySpark
- Experience with Python development
- In addition to the growth and development opportunities we continue to foster, we offer included benefits of flexible PTO, a matching 401K plan, health, life, vision and dental benefits, paid parental leave, and so much more.
- At SIEMENS, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for professional growth & development and our company's success. We strive to transform the everyday for our customers, employees, and society.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.