Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team!
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
We are looking for a MR Clinical Education Specialist (CES). The Siemens Healthineers Education and Workforce Solutions organization has overall responsibility for providing the onsite technical training for Siemens Interventional Imaging platform at our customer's medical facilities. In this role you will ensure that the Clinical Education training on Siemens Imaging systems and components is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
• Deliver onsite and virtual education to customers as it relates to Siemen’s imaging systems, software
features, functionalities, and workflows
• Facilitate the design and development of onsite and virtual education as it relates to Siemen’s systems,
software, features, functionalities, and workflows, for both internal and external Siemens partners.
• Responsible for evaluating education needs of our customers and creating and developing training
plans complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources focusing on onsite and
virtual education modules and development of customer and internal education.
• Experienced educator who is up to date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve customer
and employee training and performance.
• Evaluate, select, and prioritize modality content development in alignment with Education Development Specialist.
• Effectively develop virtual education for our customers and employees.
• Communicate with virtual delivery team and Education Development Specialist regularly on training materials being developed.
• Participate in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain useful information for potential use in future training programs.
• Will also assist with the creation of training content for the training and development website and e-learning tools.
• Follow branding and formatting guidelines for content development
• Develop customer and employee virtual training programs along with the Education Development
Specialist, Siemen’s training center instructors and clinical education team members and maintain a
database of all training materials.
• Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership to ensure training sessions and business needs
are in sync Success Measurements
• Detailed knowledge of the latest Siemens imaging systems and applications
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and instructional software
• Strong organizational skills including establishing and meeting timelines and schedules
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Basic knowledge of networking and hospital workflow.
Education / Knowledge / Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree preferred or a graduate from a certified Radiologic \
• Registered and/or licensed in clinical modality required
• Typically, 3+ years of successful experience in related field
• Teaching experience – preferred
• Required Travel 90-95%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
f you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.