Mission/Position Headline: To work as a digital marketing senior specialist / manager who commits to digital related projects, with focus on marketing and business engagement perspective.
For the person who shall be passionate about working for Digital Marketing, Data Intelligence, Marketing Targets and stay with the best practices and creative mode to enhance online achievements, to enable China strategy and support business growth with trackable working plans and results behind.
Data Management and Governance：
• Data Connect, Optimization and Cleansing based on marketing data platform
• Data Privacy and Internal Govenance management for whole department
• Act as main internal consultant to plan and execute basic models for data outcomes, including data insights/notifications/action for sales etc.
• Align with internal team to achieve unified customer experience within different digital systems as one total entry online, also include data intergration.
• Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as opportunity tracking status, transition status and feedbacks on sales funnel.
Digital Intelligence Projects:
• Lead Marketing BI project with digital intelligence, including opportunity data management
• Explore marketing demand towards BI project to launch BA specific scenarios
• Enable data insights scenarios for field sales team with both public data and private domain data to achieve business insights
• Manage plan of actions for BI development to make business impacts
• Evaluate project outcome with measure KPI and achievements
• Launch Precising Promotion Scenarios to :
- Increase new registration from current followers
- Increase leads and prospects from Promotion campaigns
- Engage from total registrations especially for none-active users monthly
- Push messages to enhance event influence within social CRM tool behind
• Precising interface settings with online portals:
- Enhance total registered user experience
- Optimized for small group users to have content best-fit
- Customized user journey with best next action & offer behind
• Communicate&analysis for platform value proposition and action plan steps by steps
• Manage current WeWork marketing applications to ensure user experience
• Coordinate enterprise WeWork accounts for unified account operation and management
• Cooperate with internal team to launch WeWork sales project towards chat communication and group scenes
• Data integration between WeWork platform and social CRM
At least 4 years working experience in digital marketing/data analysis/SFE/Business IT/Sales related fields, ideally in an MNC environment and have strong business awareness.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in Information Management/Marketing/Business Administration/Communications/Advertisement/IT or equivalent business experience.
• Proven history of marketing/sales role or business IT background will be a plus.
• Strong passionate about digital creative projects and business-driven mindset, capable to work under pressure and offer team spirit, together with capability to inspire other team members
• Quick-learning capability for IT software and technology with business-driven mind to think of insights.
• Project management skills, especially to track project timeline and manage internal resources.
• Fluent in English and Chinese both for writing and speaking.