Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our HR Singapore team as HR Business Partner for Singapore and be the strategic HR Business Partner for about 250 Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Business Partnering: You will act as the trusted HR Business Partner to the Head of Healthineers Country Singapore and consult the business leaders in all matters of employee engagement, people development, compensation & benefits, and other strategic HR areas.
- HR Delivery Excellence: You will support HR operations for your area of responsibility, including employee transfers, new hires, employee orientation and the full employee life cycle in collaboration with the HR Shared Services and Talent Acquisition
- Organizational Culture: You will support the roll out of all HR programs and initiatives in the country to ensure a successful organizational culture which is in line with our purpose and values. You will ensure harmonization and up to date policies and practices, including preparation of executive presentations.
- You will report directly to the Head of HR for Siemens Healthineers Singapore.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Business/ HR related education (e.g., business administration, industrial psychology, HR Management, or related field preferred) or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of demonstrated success as an HR professional with at least 3 years in generalist/ business partner role.
- You have experience in working in a highly matrixed organization with headquarters in Europe or the USA.
- You have broad understanding of all operational facets of the HR function including but not limited to Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Organization Development, Change Management, M&A and HR Systems.
- Business proficiency in English is required.
- Singaporean only to apply
Our global team:
We are a team of 68,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here
to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time