At Digital Industries we support manufacturing companies with a comprehensive offer of powerful industrial software and consistent integrated automation technology, increasing flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bringing new products faster to the market – in the automobile industry, in aerospace, Food & Bev or other exciting industries. When it comes to the future of industry, there is no way around us.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible to gain market share for the Digital Enterprise Digital Services (DE DS) portfolios viz, Digital Transformation consulting, Digital Maturity assessment, Production Management Systems, Quality Management Systems and Logistics management.
- Operatively drive Go2Market process for DE DS, in close cooperation with Head Quarter, Services and Sales.
- Will have a Sales target for the responsible region.
- Maintain Opportunity Pipeline
- Will report to the Regional Service Head administratively and functionally to the DE DS Consulting Head.
- Deep understanding of the DE DS portfolio, mandate and the DE Story.
- Strong Value Selling capability
- Capability to promote at C Levels.
- Ability to work with Cross Business Teams.
- Able to evaluate feasibility of Technical and Technical risks of Digital Transformation projects.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Systems and Automations.
- Deep domain knowledge of any focus Industry viz, Automotive, F&B, Aerospace preferred.
- MES marketing knowledge preferable.
- Approx. 7/8 years of experience in working for sales and business development of digitalization solutions in manufacturing, consulting in business processes and systems with at least some experience in manufacturing.
- Graduate Engineers preferably with post-graduation in Marketing Management
COMPENSATION – Matching with the Industry with a substantial Variable component, linked to Business Volume and results.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time