SIMEA Sibiu specialises in the production of electronic and electrical components and subassemblies, cable manufacturing and metal processing, as well as the production of electric motors and their subassemblies. As a member of the Siemens Group, SIMEA Sibiu enjoys the advantage of working with various Group Divisions to ensure the highest quality, innovative solutions and internationally competitive prices.
Plant Simulation Engineer BUZIAS
The role that you will play:
- Improve manufacturing systems using simulation, including problem identification, data collection, drawing conclusions and making recommendations;
- Improve and implement process enhancements, cost reductions and quality improvements, through the application of Lean and other Industrial Engineering concepts, based on a good understanding of information flows in plant content as well as improvement and optimization tools and methods;
- Support integration of new manufactoring simulation tools;
- Promote open learning culture.
Qualifications - solid and relevant:
- University degree in technical field: Machines Construction Technology / Electro-Mechanics;
- Relevant experience in production processes, Industrial and Maintenance Engineering, in Mechanics and Electro-Mechanics.
- Manufacturing data analytics and statistical analysis background with proficiency in statistical process control
- Basic knowledge regarding organization of places for work, normalization of work and quality systems;
- Capacity to work both independently and in teams;
- Language knowledge: German and /or English – medium level;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
Diversity is the source of creativity and innovation at Siemens. Diverse talents and experiences make us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond effectively to society's needs. We therefore value applicants who reflect the diversity we foster in our company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time