Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Are you ready to be part of a journey to work with innovative leaders who set the standards in our industry?
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed.
Join our Corporate Financial Accounting & Reporting team as a Senior Accountant with responsibility for general accounting and local GAAP activities within the Digital Industry Software business.
We make real what matters!This is your role
- You will be a member of a team that provides expert technical accounting support and full cycle accounting.
- You’ll prepare various financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, and fluctuation analysis for management and internal/external auditors under local GAAP.
- Coordinate statutory audit and reporting.
- Support merger and acquisition topics.
- With a passion for technology, you will be supporting the deployment of our SAP ERP system (S/4 Hana) and other finance and reporting tools.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with 5+ years of relevant General accounting / audit experience.
- Professional designation, Big 4 qualified, ACA, ACCA, CIMA preferred.
- Advanced accounting knowledge and strong analytical skills with an attention to details.
- Strong English language skills.
- Demonstrated process improvement initiatives and an affinity for cutting edge tools and technology.
- Excellent communication skills, decision making, change orientation, initiative, self-determination, and strategic judgment.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of management throughout the business.
- High proficiency in SAP and MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Type of employment: Fixed-term employment contract
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
- Fully remote or Hybrid working (you are most welcome to work from one of our offices)
- Work in an international environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role will be based in Katowice, Poland where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Additional Materials:Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
https://www.sw.siemens.com/Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYR5Kgzn6suihs56iJ8_vfw#Siemens Software #Create a better tomorrow with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time