- Standardize and rollout of onboarding service management solutions across GBS
- You build and maintain the product roadmaps in alignment with our customer and ensure clear value propositions, KPIs and technical requirements.
- You engage with our DevOps teams across different digital domains to ensure requirements are clear, delivery plans are captured, communicated and progress towards deliverables is maintained.
- Coordinate service development and implementation as a Product Owner (setting up User and aligning stories, testing of developments, support defect analysis)
- Continuous product improvements and enhancement
- Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design, and alignment of service management processes and GBS solutions landscapes.
- Stay abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Technology & Services as well as Solution Management
- Governance for the respective product or process
- You will be globally responsible for managing the digital products in the context of Siemens Global Business Services (GBS).
- Experience in and joy with fast, customer centric, agile development approaches
- 5 plus years’ experience with scientific approach to problem solving using quality management processes and analytics combined with strategic view based on roadmaps, project portfolios, and architecture.
- Ability to understand and communicate technology and complex solutions in customer terms.
- True service approach with solid focus on user experience, user satisfaction, and outstanding support.
- Outstanding global collaborator, communicator, and influencer.
- Deep technical experience in ServiceNow
- Ability to think and make decisions in scalable service solutions and platforms.
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time