- Supports the respective sales organization of the unit in approaching and serving potential customers best and advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens' offerings effectively.
- Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of the assigned organizational unit.
- Constantly analyzes product portfolio of the dedicated customers client overall goals and objectives .
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer’s side options to integrate Siemens' products and gives strategic, commercial and organizational recommendations.
- Creates respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process.
- Plans and completes consulting assignments to industry partners on technical and commercial level.
- May take responsibility for new orders or consulting projects.
- May initiate the establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities.
- May support the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
- May be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and innovating consulting portfolio.
- Minimum five (5) years in Automation and Drive , In Drive and Cabinet drive sale/marketing/product promotion will be advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Analytical problem solving and decision making
- Analyzing problems and providing solutions in a structured way involving all relevant stakeholder
- You’re proficient in different sales techniques adapting to the situation and customer to achieve the best outcome for the business with focus on a trustful and sustainable relationship.
- Thanks to your reliable and proactive way of working and your consulting competence, you represent yourself at eye level for your customers and show ability and confidence to work through tough situations if they arise.
- Personally you score with excellent listening skills and an outspoken, open appearance.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time