Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and requiring proactive contribution. We foster a teamwork culture with room and support for individual development
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
This will be a Hybrid/Remote working role and we are fully supportive of flexible working arrangements.
As a Senior Account Technology Manager, you will be responsible for development and execution of the strategy to achieve business targets and strategic objectives for the Embedded Analytics IP business within EMEA.
The role plays a critical role in generating revenue growth through driving Intellectual Property (IP)sales offerings in the marketplace by developing and maintaining knowledge of market conditions and developing strategies to maximize awareness of the quality and value of our IP offerings.
You will manage and maintain data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks, and prioritization. In conjunction with Account Managers and Application Engineers and be responsible for defining plans and campaigns, as well as working with Product Managers and Marketing Managers to coordinate resource allocation for the Zone.
Area of Responsibility
- Developing the overall strategy along with territory direct sales management team to achieve business targets and strategic objectives based defined needs; segmenting and analyzing customers by industry segment, geography and revenue potential.
- Define engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results, in partnership with Account Managers, developing opportunities to transact either packaged or customized IP offerings to customers.
- Lead and manage campaigns for IP, ensuring understanding of all elements by offering. Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns.
- Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
- Actively search for opportunities to solve existing customer issues with value creation and the promotion of IP offerings; and screening potential deals for needs, deal requirements and crafting value propositions.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and coordination of IP business plans and initiatives that drive the growth of designated IP offerings.
- Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Siemens EDA.
- Serve as a key resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities; maintaining awareness of growth initiatives regarding regional market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs with IP offerings.
- You will regular meet regularly to review the overall progress vs. plan with the technical field management and the sales teams to review priorities, share knowledge, review trade-offs, and share best practices.
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in EE or equivalent in a technical discipline
- Significant professional experience and proven track record in IP sales, EDA services sales experience preferred.
- Commercially astute, with the ability to think strategically and then seek out related opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in building effective and positive relationships, both across internal organization and with customers
- Product, market, and industry knowledge
- Project management experience and an ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Critical thinker/problem solver.
- Motivated, innovative self-starter, Hunter with proven experience in influencing without authority within across functional, international, and multi-cultural organization.
- Adept at developing programs and promotions for high technology products and IP to both partners and customers.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time