Looking for a chance to create a positive impact?
You are a servant-leader who pro-actively follows up on feedback and removes impediments so that you can ensure positive outcomes. You are used to collaborating with global and virtual teams in different time zones. You see yourself as a good communicator, are able to use your strong facilitation skills, and can adapt to different audiences. Continuous growth is in your DNA.
- Guide, coach and motivate the assigned Agile team(s), spread across the globe.
- Focus on the needs of the Team members and enable them to provide value to their customer/stakeholders with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles, and business objectives.
- Act as a change agent in the Team and the surrounding organization to proactively help change culture and mindset.
- Lead/organize and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies and follow up on defined actions.
- Remove impediments (issue identification and resolution)
- Coach/train the team to apply Agile practices, help the Team as a servant-leader to grow and improve - leading by example.
- Facilitate collaboration within the Team and with the surrounding organization (Product Management, Business Owners, and other stakeholders)
- Protect the Team from outside interference.
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and executed properly.
- Ensure governance, e.g., effort tracking within Sprints using Jira, documentation within Wiki (Confluence)
- Guide the team to periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reducing risks.
- Participate in Communities of Practices (CoP) for Scrum Masters to share experience within the organization.
- Provide Agile Awareness and SAFe trainings.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience as a Senior Scrum Master in a SAFe environment.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology or engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Azure and AWS experience.
- Experiences with building new complex Agile teams.
- Written and spoken English at a professional level.
- Location is Pune and Siemens offers a flexible working model with 2/3 days working at home and in the office.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time