- In our complex rail vehicle projects you are our quality management expert. As the central contact person for our project teams and our customers, you are responsible for all quality issues in the projects.
- You will be responsible for managing all quality requirements and QM-measures with internal and external organisations. In doing so, you will lead and/or coordinate the QM functions of the other organisational units within the project and, if necessary, independently define customer/project-specific quality processes.
- You have a management and control function for all quality and process issues and ensure that the defined processes are adhered to.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for milestones and quality gates, including customer FAIs (First Article Inspections) and ensure that the QM cost budgets agreed with the project are adhered to.
- You will analyse offers and customer contracts with regard to specific QM requirements. As a result, you will derive quality documents and targets. You will define measures for quality assurance and calculate Q-task packages.
- In addition, you will independently create, moderate and drive the implementation of quality assurance measures (8D reports, root cause analyses).
- You will be responsible for regular quality reporting, deriving the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) relevant for the respective project phases. In this way you provide an overview of the current project status and identify critical situations at an early stage.
- The support in non-conformance cost treatment and the derivation of lessons learned round off your task profile.
- You are a member of the project core team and work closely with colleagues in Germany and Serbia.
- You have completed a Master's or Diploma degree in the field of electrical or mechanical engineering.
- You have many years of relevant professional experience and good knowledge of project and quality management (possibly in consulting and process modelling).
- You are well versed in the technical field, preferably of rail vehicles and the technologies applied there.
- You also have good knowledge of production processes, preferably of rail vehicles.
- Your systematic approach is characterised by your ability to analyse and structure. You also have experience in consulting, coaching, moderation and presentation techniques.
- As an independent quality expert in our complex projects, management skills are a matter of course for you.
- You communicate in German and English, both written and spoken.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the field of quality assurance in production plants or in international plant construction (rail vehicle construction would be an advantage)
- Project experience, good general education
- Professional management experience (interdisciplinary)
- Experience with customers in international product business
- Intercultural experience desirable
- Ability to work in a team, ability to analyse
- Social competence, communication skills
- Cost-, schedule- and quality-conscious thinking and acting
- Trustworthiness and confidentiality
- Self management, organisational skills
- Structured and precise working method
- Readiness for specialist further training
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time