Are you experienced in the mobility industry
and want to join Siemens Mobility to create a better Tomorrow with Us?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to
have a career in an innovative environment. The rapid increase in urbanization
worldwide is driving demand for more efficient and higher-performing railway
connections. Our Turnkey Business Unit offers a holistic concept for developing
infrastructure from planning the integrated solution and providing the latest
technology and rolling stock as well as arranging the financing right through
to maintenance. Turnkey integrates our products with all internal and external
systems as well as complete depot solutions.
If you are interested in working as EHS Coordinator for us in Qatar, we are willing to make that happen.
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducts railway safety / HSE inspections and audits within operations and maintenance departments to ensure compliance with railway safety & HSE requirements
- Collects O&M data and conducts statistical analysis to identify HSE trends and updates ECT reports (monthly, yearly)
- Conducts or assists with safety investigations and issues or reviews incident / accident reports accordingly
- Follows-up on amendments made to laws & regulations and updates HSE documents accordingly
- Follow up with Department Managers that corrective actions are effective
- Assist in conducting risk assessments
- Assist in delivering Global Safety Focus Days
- Develop and implement HSE procedures
- Provides reports for updates and reviews of rules and regulations in coordination with internal departments
- Participates in emergency drills preparation and feedback
- Provides expertise and advice regarding all railway safety / HSQE related topics to operations staff (lessons to be learnt, good practices, safety flash/circular etc.)
- Work interchangeably with the Railway Safety Officer and Incident Investigator when required
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Technical Education or equivalent study from reputable university / college preferably in an electrical or mechanical engineering
- NEBOSH diploma (or equivalent).
- First work experience in Rail (metro or tram) or similar operations
- Solid work experience in rail safety or HSQE supervisor function from similar organization set up
- Excellent communication skills, advanced presentation / reporting skills
- English fluent level, further lingual skills is highly appreciated
- Proven risk assessment experience with HAZID and HAZOP
- Trained and experienced in ISO 45000 & ISO 14001 Management System implementation and as a Lead Auditor Qualified
- Ideally a Membership of IOSH or equivalent
- Ideally Accident Investigator trained
- Preferable to have a Trainer Qualification
Make your mark on the future at Siemens
Siemens prides itself on its diverse workforce.
Siemens has been recognized as ahead of its time for many reasons, and our progressive policies is one of them. Here at Siemens Mobility, we actively promote diversity in the workforce through the recruitment of those who identify as Indigenous or Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer, where we continue to push for a work environment of diversity and inclusion, we also believe that differences in personalities, thoughts and ideas are important, and that is why we know diversity and inclusion is very important in helping realize the potential of our people. As part of our Ownership culture, Siemens supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time