- Ability to work in a team on complex tasks and get the tasks completed in a timely manner.
- Assemble switches and related equipment.
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and BOMs provided.
- Ability to build electrical panels using proper power tools and hardware.
- Detail oriented to ensure proper assembly work is done in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Ability to work daily/weekend overtime as required to meet shops demands.
- Knowledge of safe working practices.
- Able to read and write.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings, wiring drawings and bills of material.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to solder a plus, but not required.
- Ability to stand for 10 hours.
- Ability to operate basic tools.
- High School Education or GED equivalent.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.