Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our ASEAN team as Zone Service Head Diagnostics ASEAN who will be responsible for our Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) and Point of Care (PoC) Customer Service Business (CS) for the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Zone comprising the 6 big countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. This role shall be based in either Malaysia or Singapore.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for ensuring best in class, customer focused, industry leading and economical Diagnostics (DX) service within the ASEAN zone and collaborate with the Zone Business Lead and Managers to win and execute new projects. You act as a leader when driving our digitalization business, our CS DX strategy (including Service 4.0) and when supporting the CS DX country managers within ASEAN to achieve the financial and operational targets. Furthermore, you are responsible for a successful partnership with our Service Business Partners in related countries.
In this role you will have the responsibility to define zone financial and operational targets and to ensure that they are implemented by the CS DX managers in the countries. As the CS DX manager for the zone, you will also interact with our AP CS DX management team to report on status, discuss new initiatives and strategies, and deal with escalations to headquarters in USA. A key focus area that you will be responsible for is cost and work optimization, and you will have to find best practices and implement those that apply in ASEAN.
- Set financial and operational targets for all countries in the ASEAN zone in alignment with the CS DX Region Head and CS DX country managers
- Represent CS DX ASEAN towards CS DX AP Management and Headquarter
- Track progress on targets and report to ASEAN and AP management
- Align with and coach CS DX country managers in the zone on operational and organizational topics
- Align with CS country and CS zone managers
- Support the zone business management and participate in the ASEAN DX management as representative for Customer Service
- To coordinate and select Headquarter and zone-specific improvement initiatives with necessary input from Zone Management.
- You are heading short or long term one of the countries as CS DX Country Head depending on location
Key strategic priorities
- Implement the CS Strategy (including Service 4.0), e.g., establish remote and proactive monitoring of our installed systems, evaluate external partner strategies for CS and contribute to diligent contract and project management execution (including clear service SLAs) to drive productivity and hence profitability for DX in the zone
- In case of performance issues that cause customer dissatisfaction, you will support the country organizations in escalating the issue and ensure that it gets proper attention at headquarter and that a solution is found
- Monitor customer satisfaction in the countries and work with CS DX country managers to define improvement initiatives where needed
- Focus on initiatives and changes in the zone countries that improve the Service KPIs
- Strategic Headcount planning for the zone in alignment with the countries and according to the business needs
- To hold CS DX country managers accountable with regards to all CS DX defined targets and initiatives
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have Leadership experience with personnel responsibility
- Business experience setting financial targets
- Knowledge about Diagnostics Business
- Experience from an international organization/ matrixed organization would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team-player in highly diverse teams
- Ability to make decisions and implement necessary action plans
- Communication and negotiation skills
Our global team:
We are a team of 68,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here
to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time