* About the Position
A sales associate will likely handle quotes, contracts, and pipeline performance. The right candidate is mid-level with at least 3 years of sales support experience and is proficient in at least one CRM and Excel.
This person might oversee CRM performance and engagement across the team, strategize on process improvements, and coordinate/support renewal sales team based on DISW existing dataset.
This role also supports the Opportunity to Order function within the Siemens DI SW Organization. This role
will apply the Opportunity to Order (O2O) understanding with specific knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of complex and varied tasks. The role will typically operate under supervision, however, will perform his/her tasks independently in the areas of quote creation, proposal generation, process and tools, pricing agreements, sales forecasting and tracking as well as Partners and RSR(Renewal Sales Rep).
* What are my responsibilities?
1. Support the RSRs in the selling/order process through quoting (direct sales) and proposal creation
2. O2O Workflows. Supports and monitors the entire O2O process from submission and assists sales reps to ensure requirements for order submission are fulfilled (e.g. payer and credit limit set up, EES requirements, ECC / Damex requirements etc.
3. Maintain and update order tracking lists and assist in forecasting process and generating OL report.
4. Under direct supervision, initiates outbound calls to the existing customers and partners, gathers business requirement for closing the existing renewal/reactivation opportunities
* Skills Required & Education/Experience Requirement
1. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices.
2. Complex analysis of policy, workflows, process and system tools and transactions to facilitate timely and accurate transactions that comply with prevailing policy and process guidelines.
3. Transactional processing of Quote and/or proposal activities in adherence with prescribed policy and processes, aligning with Sales reps.
4. Reporting/forecasting in a timely manner with strong acumen skills.
5. Using Salesforce or other CRM tools to manage, monitor and track opportunities on a regular basis
Self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong follow-through skills and high level of accountability and ability to multi-task, prioritize work with minimal direction.
6. University degree level standard or relevant extended industrial relevant experience.
7. Typically requires a minimum of 3years’ experience in an Opportunity to Order role.
8. Experience achieved in a Multi-National company environment.
9. Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires supervisory instructions only on new assignments.
10. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time