* About the Position
This is a quota carrying sales position that will be responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of both perpetual and term-based license contracts. Focusing on migrating/flipping perpetual maintenance into cloud-based license contracts.
Increase renewal sales for assigned account(s) or partner(s). Candidates should be able to engage with various levels of contacts/stakeholders to advance the customer journey through strong rapport building and consultative partnership.
Candidates will develop a deep understanding over time of the products and solutions they are required to renew and sell. They will work closely with the customer success team on the onboarding, adoption, expand, and renewal of products to ensure the long-term success of each customer. Excellent verbal and written Korean/English communication skills, account management experience, knowledge of online marketing and CRM system a must.
* What are my responsibilities?
Renewal Sales Representatives are in constant collaboration with direct sales, channel partners, sales associates, sales operations, and customer success teams. Responsibilities include:
1. Proactive sales activities to maintain/renew the existing sales contracts and to minimize churn rate through building concrete relationships with our existing customer base and resellers/partners.
2. Actively Manage renewal sales pipeline/opportunities and report sales activities and KPI’s in a timely manner or during regular sales meetings.
3. Ability to understand and interpret a customer’s account “snapshot” or current situation.
4. Coordinate with Sales Reps, Customer Success Managers, and other teams as necessary to ensure a positive customer experience.
5. Utilizing defined process and tools, follows all policies for generating renewal quotes, preparing customer materials, identifying contract issues for the negotiation process and discussing strategies for resolving objections.
6. Relentless focus on following up with decision makers and maintaining forward movement of the customer journey throughout the defined process.
7. Support the advancement of customers through milestones of the buyer’s journey including adoption, expansion, and renewal.
This dynamic position requires individuals who are able to interact with a large variety of people:
license sales, presales, post sales, resellers and customers from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility. Building relationships to develop and close business is essential.
1. Minimum five years quota-carrying account management experience working with medium and large enterprise business customers, having a proven track record in an IT/Software company.
2. Good understanding of perpetual/term-based license business, cloud environment (Xcelerator as a service in Siemens) and the industry Siemens belong to.
3. Sales training that has included negotiation, upselling, and objection handling
4. Using Salesforce or similar CRM tools to manage, monitor and track opportunities on a timely basis, as well as document & research customer information and sales activities.
5. Self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong follow-through skills and high level of accountability and ability to multi-task, prioritize work with minimal direction.
6. Strong level of verbal and written Korean/English required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time