- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment
- Learn and specialize in testing tools
- Work in an Agile environment
- Review Software Requirements (in the form of typical requirements or User Stories) to ensure unambiguity and completeness of those
- Prepare Test Data
- Design, maintain and Execute Test Cases
- Report and manage Defects
- Plan and Support User Acceptance Testing
- Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others;
- Knowledge in Azure, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate) and Dynamics would be nice to have.
- Understanding of Software Requirements (such as business processes, Use Cases, User stories or others)
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Availability to travel;
- Strong willingness to learn and attention to detail;
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- Be proactive, be a technology and business knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
- Know how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, LinkedIn Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time