For our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solution & Services (SI RSS) Business, in Kartal, we are searching for a Business Administration (Commercial Group) Manager who will be leading commercial operations under SI RSS.
What part will you play?
Leads the assigned Finance / Business Administration organization (4-5 employees),
Governs the financial management of Solution & Services Business and BU Controlling in line with the overall BU strategy & targets,
Coordinates and monitors the yearly target alignment process, budget and quarterly/monthly forecasts,
Handles monthly closing activities, monitors financial results, defines and implements appropriate measures to optimize business results,
Ensures adherence of all internal and external financial and reporting rules & policies and audit requirements,
Drives improvement projects in order to increase productivity and performing asset management activities to achieve business profitability targets,
Ensures execution of all operational Risk / Opportunity, Contract, Claim, NCC and Currency Management,
Close cooperation with corporate groups like Accounting, Finance, Tax, Supply-Chain Management, Legal, Compliance (as relevant).
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Economics or Industrial Engineering,
- 3-5 years Team Leading Experience or willing to have a Management responsibility as a next step,
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in related fields,
- Certification according to CPM@Siemens is an asset,
- Very good command of Turkish & English language,
- Knowledge of cost accounting, financial accounting, controlling/reporting, logistics, Turkish law, tax, foreign trade etc,
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP/Spiridon,
- Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach, professional judgment & problem solving ability and good communication skills are required competencies,
- Team-oriented ability to work with cross-functional teams,
- No restrictions for travelling in Turkey.
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time