We are looking for a Part Time Working Student (Architect – PM).
What part will you play?
- Supporting Project Management Process regarding SRE Fit-out projects
What you need to make real what matters.
- Being a 3rd or 4th-year student in the Architecture Departments of the universities
- Proficient in two-dimensional drawing programs (Autocad)
- Competent in expressing architectural thought with three-dimensional modeling programs (Autocad and SketchUp)
- Able to use MS Office programs (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Project)
- Able to use English fluently in written and spoken language (certified with a certificate),
- Able to work at Office (Siemens Kartal Location) minimum 2.5 days a week.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time