- Work in cooperation with the Support Centre to carry out service, maintenance, updates and installation of Siemens Healthineers products within your designated product range and assist under supervision with other products.
- When applicable provide out of hours technical service support and complete individual mandatory weekend working provision.
- Attend product training courses (in the UK and abroad) and work toward completion of Siemens Professional Certificate in order to build competence in providing technical assistance and support to customers.
- Identify any opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team processes.
- Maintain good communications and team working with managers and colleagues across all levels.
- Escalate as appropriate situations where customer satisfaction is compromised, or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
- Understand and comply with Siemens work instructions, quality policy and codes of conduct policies and regulatory requirements at all times.
- Ensure material parts are processed in accordance with policy.
- Complete personal administration in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain all test equipment, tools and company property in good and working order.
- HNC/HND in an Electronics, Engineering and/or Bio-Chemistry discipline
- Field service experience from a medical, scientific industry desirable
- Applications from other industries and ex Armed Forces Engineers are encouraged if there is proven experience of testing, fault-finding, repairing, and maintaining high-value electronic equipment
- An interest and passion for working in healthcare and with medical equipment
- The ability to work both individually and in an established team
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Strong IT, Microsoft Office and Networking Infrastructure skills
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- This is a field-based role offering considerable independence.
- A flexible approach to travel is required, with the willingness to provide out of hours technical support and work scheduled weekends and evenings occasionally
- Attendance of training courses and technical seminars in the UK and abroad will also be required.
- To service the assigned area, engineers can expect to spend approximately 4 hours travelling each day.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time