Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
Who we are
We have many ideas on how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, through open cloud platforms, sophisticated security systems or clever tools for developers. Your role in this? Become a world-beyond-the-scenes mover with your IT expertise and enthusiasm for pioneering information technologies. Simply think IT differently and steer projects in completely new directions. Show courage where others would have given up long ago. In short: Drive digitization forward decisively! We offer you the resources you need. We also offer you a wide range of job opportunities and the chance to become part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
As a IT Data Quality Manager you will
- Be part of the IT business partner organization for the Digital Industries Headquarter Function in the area of Sales, Marketing & Communication
- Lead the design and development of the data government strategy for DI Sales Data Cloud (SDC)
- Drive the development of the data catalog for SDC.
- Take care that the data definition of used data analytics and data models are correctly and consistently documented
- Ensure the correct and reliable availability of the data catalog
- Manage, maintain and automate the authorization concept
- Be part of an intercultural and dedicated team to provide the best support and fast solutions to drive DI Sales digital transformation
- Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics or IT from a reputable university or college
- Several years of IT experience as a data analyst with a strong background in data modeling, data cataloging and agile software development process
- Solid knowledge of advanced SQL
- Working experience and a good understanding of the AWS, Snowflake or dbt
- Experience in IT Project Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good problem-solving capabilities
- High proficiency in English, German is an advantage
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time