Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our America’s HRMS project team to Drive Change for the America’s Region as we implement our new HR Ambition Strategy by building a world-class HR System
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Work collaboratively with the HRMS team to drive the Change Roadmap for the Region and coordinate input with Local Centers of Excellence as needed.
2. Determine main change impact and derive appropriate measures
3. Based on global road change strategy design local change roadmap
4. Perform and/or drive change interventions
5. Implement Change communication with local communication counterpart
6. Steer rollout of Training Plan, coordinate local training delivery and drive necessary training measures
7. Plan and Conduct local Stakeholder meetings along roadmap
8. Accompany Change throughout implementation, adding and adjusting measures as required
9. Ensure new global processes and tools fulfill HRMS guiding principles, with our employees in the center and tools as enablement
10. Active participation in the HRMS leadership team, assisting with problem-solving, root- cause analysis and suggest change measures needed
11. Partner closely with Various Local Stakeholders on all Change Management processes
12. Coordinate Local HCM in alignment with established global processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree plus 10 years , or its equivalent in education and experience with a major area of concentration in business or psychology preferred or equivalent education and experience
2. Experience working global and local teams and working in a matrixed environment
3. HR Experience is required, preferably in various roles (Partnering, Operations, Consulting)
Your attributes and skills:
1. You bring a passion for change and are a strong advocate for change
2. You have keen business acumen and collaborate successfully with stakeholders from all management levels
3. You communicate with ease in English, enabling you to operate successfully in our international context; knowledge of German would be an advantage
4. Furthermore, you convince with your extensive project planning skills and ability to design, implement, and facilitate change
5. We listen first: You have strong communication skills and include diverse perspectives
6. You have strong moderation skills, e.g. for Workshop moderation and coaching skills, along the change curve
7. You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think out of the box and take a proactive approach to implementing innovative ideas
8. We win together: You enjoy working with people from other cultures and develop trusting relationships by sharing and seeking input
*Position can be remote within the US and Canada
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.