- Creation and implementation of a Sales Plan to secure growth by maximising sales, future opportunity pipeline and open up new markets.
- Creation and regular maintenance of comprehensive Account Business Plans (ABP’s)
- Detailed Opportunity Win Plans (Quip) for strategic sales opportunities; creating and adapting the most compelling solution and market offering based on the customer requirements that enables ‘wins’.
- Managing the full sales cycle; maximising sales visits and visiting key customers and industry stakeholders
- Continuous business improvement, innovation and review/targeting of new markets as part of the Consumer Networks Business Plan.
- Working with the Head of Product Strategy & Head of Projects for the introduction of new service lines or changes to existing product lines.
- Assisting in negotiating acceptable T&C’s for clients and the company as required, with early identification of areas of concern and potential framework agreements to simplify the process.
- Clear and accurate monthly reporting and forecasting using the Corporate CRM system
- Internal Stakeholder Management with Product Strategy, Project Teams & Bids Manager, Procurement, Commercial Finance and Legal as priority.
- Representing the company at industry events, forums, exhibiting and or networking as required.
- Cross Siemens networking to align joint opportunities with other business units
- Business sales training programmes such as MEDDIC, SPIN or Miller Heinman
- Proven sales track record of achieving / exceeding sales targets and Design and delivery of sales strategies and sales plans, including segmentation and win strategies
- Proven track record of design and delivery of technical metering projects and associated ancillary services
- Significant experience within the electricity supply industry combined with thorough understanding of the generation and transmission market segments
- Experience of producing high standard commercial and technical proposals having surveyed and assessed the requirements of the sites and needs of the customer
- Technical and engineering background is crucial as contact within customers will be with technical and industry specialists
- Thorough knowledge of Elexon BSC and associated metering rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of metering / monitoring requirements within National Grid connection Agreements
- Knowledge of key renewable wind energy developers, BESS, Solar and other industry organisations
- Experience of selling off-shore & on-shore renewable and generation energy solutions
- Experience of working at senior / C-Suite level
- Ability to manage PQQ/RFP/ITT responses is essential
- Solid organisational and sales planning skills as well as effective and validated commercial negotiation skills
- Experience in working within a matrix managed environment is desirable
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time